F A Q
Shipping within US/Canada is FREE for orders over $70. Flat rate of $12 apply for US/Canadian orders less than $70
minimaliTEES wants you to be delighted with our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we can do refund however some restrictions apply, since some items are not returnable, so please go to contact page upon receipt of your shipment or before pick up to contact us first.
1. Items for return must be received within 15 days of contacting us.
2. The refund will be posted onto the original payment method used at time of purchase.
3. All items must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached. Once any item has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
4. All jewelry, headwear, socks, under garments and sale items are FINAL SALE.
5. Copy of the original receipt must be included.
6. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the client.
7. Please use a trackable method of shipping - we will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
8. All returns take approximately 2-3 business days to be processed.
Any item(s) being returned are NOT in original condition will be sent back at the customers expense.
Please send items to: Tees.ca – Exchanges/Returns,
227 Abbott Street,
Vancouver BC, V6b 2K7
If the item has a manufacturing defect, we will be glad to exchange it for you. The shipping charge will be waived on replacements
All shirt Widths are measured from under the arms (chest) while laid flat. All Lengths measured from bottom of shirt to the highest point of the shoulder. If you're unsure what size to buy, try measuring a similar shirt that you already own, that fits well, and compare those measurements to the size chart. Please note that measurements might be from 0.25” – 0.5” off.
HOW DO SIZES WORK?
Our garments come in multiple fits, including regular fit, slim fit, junior fit, etc. A sizing guide is available for each product. You can view it by clicking "Sizing" on the right side of the product, just below "Add to Cart".
SHOULD I EXPECT ANY SHRINKAGE?
Most items are preshrunk but however, they may shrink a little during the washing and drying process.
WHAT PRINTING PROCES IS USED?
Most our items are screen printed by hand here in Vancouver BC, Canada. Using an old-fashioned carousel, silk mesh screens and prints each and every one of them with the same level of skill, craftsmanship and respect for the end product as they deserve.